Last Updated: [October 15, 2015]
What Information Does TRAX Collect?
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us when you use the Services, including when you contact us with a question, comment, or request; apply for a job; sign up to receive electronic newsletters, or to download case studies and other Trax marketing and other materials from our website; or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect directly from you include, but not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address and any other contact information you choose to provide;
- Demographic information, such as information about the location of your company’s offices and key personnel;
- Information you choose to provide through community forums, webinars, or other interactive areas of our Services.
- Information We Collect Automatically.
When you access and use our Services, we automatically collect technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Services, including:
- Log information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you use, access times and pages you request; and
- Information collected via cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly about you.
How Does TRAX Use the Information It Collects?
We use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and Services and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by TRAX and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide content or features that match your profile or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Online Services or elsewhere (e.g., through telephone, email, or personal contact with us or our employees, webinars or public events such as trade shows or seminars) for any of these purposes.
Will Trax Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our customers/partners is an integral part of our business. We will not sell, rent, or lease information that can personally identify you to others except as described in this Privacy Statement.
In addition, we may share de-identified information, such as reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, with third parties.
With Your Consent
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties.
Is Information About Me Secure?
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Services. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Services over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Questions or Concerns